If you or someone you know suffers from depression, please follow the links below to learn more about how you can cope and find the resources to help.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Call 24 hours 1-800-273-TALK (8255) – The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
- American Foundation For Suicide Prevention – Understanding and preventing suicide through research, education, and advocacy
- Teenager’s Guide to Depression – Tips and Tools for Helping Yourself or a Friend
- Children’s Friend – Provides child welfare, family support, mental health & child development services.
- Family Health Center of Worcester – Provides primary health care, dental & vision care, behavioral health & social services to individuals & families
- Samaritans – Offers free services to survivors who have a lost a loved one to suicide
- You Inc. – Partners with families to provide prevention, assessment, therapeutic & support services
- Project New Hope – Supports veterans & their families by providing weekend-long retreats tailored to their needs